BE A LAKING NATIONAL CARD MEMBER IN 3 EASY STEPS!
- Pay the One Hundred Pesos (P100.00) memberhip free at any counter. Students may join for a discounted fee of Sixty Pesos (P60.00) with valid school ID. Membership fee will be waived upon presentation of single or accumulated receipts worth P5,000 from National Book Store Within the past 12-months (not applicable for renewal).
- Fill out the Membership Application Form and submit to the Customer Service Counter
- Once the card is received, kindly affix your signature at the back of the card. You can start collecting points and receive special offers special offers immediately.
EARNING OF POINTS
- The Laking National Card (Card) must be presented upon payment to earn points. No Card, no points.
- Purchases earn one (1) point for every one peso (P1.00) spent at National Bookstore (NBS).
- The following purchases are not eligible to earn points: (1) items on discount (Cut Price, sale, markdown, coupons, employee, using Courtesy Card, etc.) (2) whole sale discount, (3) purchases from Ticket World, (4) mobile phone load, (5) purchases of NBS gift certificates, (6) purchases using ePurse, and (7) other items or services that NBS at its sole discretion, may exclude from earning points.
- Purchases using NBS and Sodexho Gift Certificates will earn points.
- Without prior notice, NBS reserves the right to (1) adjust the points earned per one peso (P1.00) purchase, (2) deduct appropriate number of points arising from corresponding transactions including but not limited to returned products.
*Applicable soon for online purchases.
- Points are redeemable in increments of 1,000 points. 1,000 points is equivalent to P10.00 ePurse.
- Points are automatically converted to the equivalent peso value and credited to the ePurse.
- ePurse may be used to pay for any product or service in NBS, except (1) NBS Gift Certificates, (2) and other items or services that NBS at its sole discretion may exclude from redemption.
- Once redeemed, ePurse can no longer be credited back or changed and the transaction cannot be cancelled, refunded or subject for exchange.
- Cardholder must present a valid I.D. upon every redemption of ePurse. Without prior notice, NBS reserves the right to change the redemption rate or value of earned points.
*Applicable soon for online purchases.
Renewal on Expiry
- The Card is valid for three (3) years from the date of application/renewal, remains the property of NBS and is non-transferable.
- A renewal fee of One Hundred Pesos (P100.00) will be charged for Card renewal. Receipt for the renewal fee is valid for thirty days (30) from the date of payment and can only be used in the same branch where the payment was made. NBS reserves the right to change the renewal fee without prior notice.
- The old Card should be surrendered upon renewal at the Customer Service Counter. If the old card is not surrendered, the application will be considered as lost Card application and loss of points will be applied.
- All points and ePurse in the Card will be forfeited without prior notice thirty (30) days after the Card's expiry date.
- A membership application form must be filled-up to replace a lost or damaged Card.
- A replacement fee of One Hundred Pesos (P100.00) will be charged for the defective or lost Card. Receipt for replacement fee is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of payment and can only be used in the same branch where the payment was made.
- Points in a lost Card cannot be transferred to the new Card.
- Issuance, defective Card will be replaced free of charge and points will be transferred to the new Card, (2) if returned after thirty (30) days of issuance, defective Card will be replaced for a fee P100.00 and points will be transfered to the new Card.
- The points reflected in the records of NBS and/or the Card shall be deemed correct. Should any conflict or question arise, cardholder agrees that the records of NBS shall take precedence over the Card, and that the decision of NBS shall be deemed final.
- Membership in the Laking National Program and the Card may be revoke at any time by NBS, at its sole discretion, in the event of abuse, fraud, deception, attempt to compromise the Card's security, violation of any of the terms and conditions or any other act prejudicial to NBS or the Program. Cardholders whose cards are revoked are ineligible to receive the rights and benefits of the Program.
- Cardholder warrants that he/she will not attempt or cause to attempt to compromise the security of the card or the Program in any way.
- NBS, at its sole discretion and without notice, reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time. In the event of termination, all points, awards or privileges that may have been earned will be terminated. The remaining points on the Card must be used by the cardholder within ninety (90) days from the Program's official date of termination.
- Program members are subject to these terms and conditions and are deemed to have read and accepted them.
How to Earn Sulit Coins
Members can earn Sulit Coins for every purchase of qualified items at any National Book Store, NBS Express, Art Bar and Kids Ink branches and official online stores.
Earn 1% of the total amount of valid items purchased upon presentation of the LNQR at the stores. Online purchases can be credited by logging in to the Laking National portal and uploading the complete details of the transaction.
Note: Sulit Coins expire every April 30 and reset to zero every May 1.
How to Redeem Sulit Coins
Sulit Coins can be redeemed in increments of P1.00. Pay using Sulit Coins when shopping for Books, Schools and Office Supplies at any National Book Store.